You must have heard the name Chicken 65 a lot. Chicken 65 is a favorite dish for chicken lovers. Today we will learn to make it with the help of the Best Chicken 65 recipe easy. Its fame is so much that we often see it on the menu of hotels or restaurants. Most people eat it in hotels or restaurants. It also served as a starter at parties. This dish is very famous in India and outside India as well. The recipe for Chicken 65 is very easy. It can be made at home.
Chicken 65 Ingredients are easily available in the market. That’s why we don’t face any problem in getting its material. Its making is also easy. It is made in less time. There is no time to eat it. You can eat it at any time. If you want, you can eat it during breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even as a snack. You can cook and eat it whenever you feel like it.
You can make it at your home on weekends, at any party, or on any special occasion. The question must be coming to your mind how to make Chicken 65? How do we make it? It’s not difficult to make. And it doesn’t take much time to make. You can make it easy with the help of our Chicken 65 recipe. Make this and feed it to your family members, friends, and guests. He will not remain without praising you. This dish will add sparkle to your party.
Chicken 65 Ingredients
- 500 grams chicken
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 4 red chilies
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 6-7 curry leaves
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- salt – as per taste
- oil as required
How to make Chicken 65 Recipe
- First, if your boneless chicken pieces are big then make them smaller.
- After that clean the chicken pieces with water and remove all the water from them.
- Now take a bowl and put chicken curd, shallot garlic paste, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, lemon juice, rice flour, salt, and 2 tbsp oil in it.
- Then mix all these things together well.
- After mixing, cover it and keep it in the fridge for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After that, break the egg in a bowl and add cornflour to it, and whip it well.
- After whipping, keep the prepared batter in the fridge.
- Now turn on the gas and put a pan on it and put oil in it. Make the flame medium.
- Take out the egg batter from the fridge after 10 minutes and add some salt to it as per taste.
- Take the chicken out of the fridge and mix the chicken and batter.
- Now put the chicken pieces in the hot oil and reduce the flame.
- When the chicken gets cooked after deep frying, its color will turn dark red and it will lighten and come on top of the oil.
- When the chicken turns dark red and lightens on top of the oil, take it out and keep it on a plate.
- Similarly, fry the remaining chicken pieces as well.
- After frying all the chicken, put a pan on gas and put a small spoon of oil in it. When the oil is hot, put mustard seeds in it.
- When the mustard seeds crackle, put curry leaves and red chilies in them and turn off the gas.
- Pour the prepared tadka over the chicken. Your Chicken 65 is ready.
- Take out the fried chicken pieces on a plate and garnish them with green coriander leaves.
- Serve with chopped lemon and onion.
- After mixing the spices and keeping the chicken in the fridge for some time, the spices get set and the chicken becomes tasty.
- Keep in mind that the corn flour batter should not be too thin.
- If you want, you can also skip using eggs in this recipe. Similarly, you can also skip the tadka.
- Rice flour is used to make the chicken crunchy.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other fish dish and other recipes like Butter Chicken Recipe, Chicken Shawarma Recipe, Spicy Chicken Fry Recipe, Chicken Korma Recipe, Chicken Shami Kabab Recipe, Chicken Biryani Recipe, Chicken Seekh Kabab Recipe, Chicken Cutlet Recipe, Chicken Soup Recipe, Chicken Nuggets Recipe, Chicken Cheese Balls Recipe, Chicken with Noodles Recipe, Chilli Chicken Recipe, Chicken Pulao Recipe, and Chicken Spring Roll Recipe. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,