Chicken Korma Recipe is a famous dish recipe. Chicken Korma is a wonderful and tasty dish. If you are a chicken lover then this dish is for you. People who eat chicken eat it with great fervor. Spicy chicken korma is a dish of Punjab. Everyone likes the spicy taste of this. It is eaten with naan, roti, and paratha. You can serve it with anyone.
When you are going to serve chicken korma, if you put some cream on it, it becomes tastier. It becomes a little creamy and hence tasty. While serving it, put some coriander leaves on it, it should be decorated, it also looks good with taste.
It takes less time to prepare it. Just as it takes less time to make this, the material also does not require too much. You can easily make it to your home. Follow our Chicken Korma Recipe and make it and enjoy the taste of it.
Ingredients for the chicken korma
- 1 kg of chicken
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon curd
- 250 grams onion (Sliced Cut)
- 6 cloves
- 10 cardamom
- 10 black pepper
- 2 ½ inch cinnamon
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut powder
- 200 grams curd
- 12 almond pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 6 – 7 Cardamom
- 2 – 3 teaspoon Kevda Water
Chicken korma recipe
- Firstly grind 6 to 7 cardamom, 2 cloves, 4 black pepper, and 1/2 inch cinnamon in the mixer.
- Wash and put the chicken in the pot.
- Also add red chili powder, 2 teaspoons salt, ginger paste, garlic paste, and 1 teaspoon curd and mix well and keep it for 1 hour.
- Put utensil on gas and add a cup of oil and when the oil is hot, add the onion and fry till it becomes golden.
- After the onion fry, take it out in a vessel and keep it to cool. After the onion cools down, put it in the mixer and prepare the paste.
- Put bay leaves, cloves, cinnamon, 10 cardamom and black pepper in a vessel kept on the gas and cook a little.
- After that add chicken, coriander powder, and coconut powder, mix well and cook on a high flame for 6 to 7 minutes.
- After 7 minutes, add 200 grams of curd and mix well and cook on high heat for 7 to 8 minutes.
- After 7 to 8 minutes, add the paste of onion and mix it well.
- Once mixed, add almonds and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on medium flame.
- After 5 minutes, add 3 teaspoons Kevda water, ground dry masala, and a cup of water mix well and cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Turn off the gas after 10 to 12 minutes.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other fish dish and other recipes like Fish Fry, Chicken Cutlet, Egg Curry, Chicken Angara, Mutton Curry, and Butter chicken recipes. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,