Chicken Pulao Recipe is one of India’s famous Recipes. In this recipe, you will be given information about how to make chicken pulao and more about it.
Basically, this is a Hyderabad recipe. It tastes very unique. It is liked by young children and older people. By the way, nonvegetarian meat lovers like to eat pulao. But one of the favorite dishes of chicken lovers is Chicken Pulao.
This dish, which is called the life of parties, is easy to make. We can make it very easily at our home too. The material used in the making of this is easily available. We can make Chicken Pulao on weekends, at small parties, likewise on the occasion of the festival.
If guests are coming to your house, then you can make this Chicken Pulao and feed them. If you serve it to your guests by making salad or raita, then your guest will not remain without praising your recipe. So let’s learn the Chicken Pulao Recipe today.
Chicken Pulao Recipe Ingredients
- 600 grams of chicken
- 500 grams of basmati rice
- 100 grams curd
- 2 Onion (chopped)
- 1 Tomato (Chopped)
- 2 tablespoons ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 3 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon Kasuri Methi
- 7-8 black pepper
- 2-inch cinnamon
- 3 cloves
- 2 cardamom
- Coriander leaves, salt, oil
Chicken Pulao Recipe
- Firstly grind green chili, ginger garlic paste, coriander leaves and a little water in the mixer.
- Wash rice and soak it in water for 50 minutes.
- Put a cup of oil and put utensils on gas.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chopped onion and fry it till it becomes golden.
- Once it becomes golden, add garam masala (bay leaves, cardamom, black pepper, cloves, cinnamon) and cook for 10 seconds.
- After that add the ground green chili, ginger garlic, and coriander paste in the mixer and fry it a little.
- After frying, add tomatoes and chicken and cook a little.
- Then add coriander powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, garam masala, and salt and mix it and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add curd and Kasuri methi and mix well and cook 50 percent meat.
- When cooked, add rice, 4 cups of water and salt and let it boil on high flame.
- After boiling, keep the gas on medium flame and cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, shake the rice and cook it on low flame for 15 minutes.
- When its coked, turn off the gas.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other fish dish and other recipes like Fish Fry, Chicken Cutlet, Egg Curry, Chicken Angara, Mutton Curry, and Chicken Seekh Kebab. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,