Chicken Nuggets Recipe: Chicken nuggets are a favorite dish for both children and adults. Especially those people who like to eat chicken, they like this dish very much.
It is usually found in restaurants. But we can make it easily at home too. You can change its taste as per your choice. So let’s make chicken nuggets today.
Chicken Nuggets Recipe Ingredients
- ½ kg Minced chicken / meat
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 3 teaspoons bread gram powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt or as per ttaste
Recipe for Chicken Nuggets
- Wash the keema (minced chicken meat) and put it in a vessel.
- Break the eggs, take red chili powder, moist, black pepper powder and 11/2 teaspoon bread gram powder, and mix it well.
- When mixed, make Keeme’s Nuggets.
- Put the frying pan on the gas and add oil to it.
- On heating, the oil, fry the nuggets in a pan.
- When the nuggets are fried, take them out in a vessel.