Today we will tell you Moringa Leaves Juice Recipe or Drumstick Leaves Juice Recipe. Friends, you must know that pods, flowers, and leaves of drumsticks are all beneficial and all are consumed. Perhaps you must have eaten the pods after cooking. Due to this vegetable being very beneficial, it is also called a superfood. Its leaves are very beneficial, that’s why they make juice and drink it.
Drumstick leaves are also called Moringa. This is called Shevga in Maharashtra. It is easy to make juice from its leaves. It takes less material and less work and less time. Nowadays its dry powder is also available in the market. If green leaves are not available, you can also use them. You can make it according to our method and get its health benefits.
Moringa Leaves Juice Ingredients – Drumstick Leaves Juice Ingredients
- 1/2 cup (12 -13) drumstick leaves
- 2 glasses of warm water
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 inch long ginger (grated)
- 1 tsp honey or as per taste
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- some curry leaves
How to make Drumstick Leaves Juice Recipe – Moringa Leaves Juice Recipe
- First of all clean the material thoroughly.
- Grate the ginger.
- Heat two glasses of water.
- Take a blender and first put the leaves in it.
- After that put two glasses of warm water in it.
- After that put grated ginger in it.
- After that add lemon juice, cinnamon, and some curry leaves.
- Blend them all well in a blender.
- After blending, filter it in a utensil with a sieve.
- Now mix honey in it and take it out in a glass and serve it or drink it.
- If you do not have green leaves of drumstick, then you can use 1 tsp powder of dry drumstick leaves.
- Do not use honey if you have sugar.
- If you want, you can use a little black salt in it, it is optional.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like to see my other recipes like Besan Ke Laddu, Motichoor Laddu, Rabdi/Rabri, Vanilla Ice Cream, Mango Ice Cream, Pan Ice Cream, and Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,