The chicken biryani recipe is a non- vegetarian’s favorite dish. This is actually a Mughlai dish. But Indians have adopted it in such a way that it is now a dish eaten in all corners of India.
In most parts of the country, this dish is made at weddings or functions. Representing the Mughal period, this dish is famous throughout Asia. This dish is very famous in our neighboring countries Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka.
In these countries also this dish is widely used in weddings and functions. This chicken biryani dish can be easily made at home. Making it is not so difficult but easy.
Benefits of Chicken Biryani
- Chicken biryani is a dish that has a good amount of nutrient mixture. By eating this, we also get taste and the nutrients required for the nutrition of our body are also available to our body. Biryani contains nutritional vitamins, fiber, minerals, and carbohydrate balance. Which a healthy body needs.
- Ingredients like cloves, turmeric, cinnamon, garlic, ginger and bay leaves are also beneficial for humans. All these things help in keeping the hormonal problem of women under control. Similarly, it is full of anti cancer, heart health enhancing properties and blood sugar reducing properties.
- As we know, there is a high amount of magnesium in the chicken. Magnesium is beneficial for everyone whether it is male or female or child.
Benefits of eating chicken
It is well known that a large amount of chicken is used in chicken biryani which we eat. Therefore, the benefits of eating chicken are to the body to some extent even after eating biryani.
Chicken biryani for strengthening bones
Chicken is also rich in calcium, protein, and phosphorus. Calcium strengthens bones and in the same way selenium present in chicken reduces the risk of arthritis. We can get this benefit by consuming chicken biryani.
Chicken biryani to enhance eyesight
Similarly, vitamin A, alpha and beta carotene, retinol, and lycopene are found in chicken. Which increases the light of the human eye. In the same way, due to vitamin A, there are not many eye problems. If we eat chicken biryani then we can also get this benefit.
Chicken Biryani recipe Ingredients
- 250-gram curd
- 250-gram potatoes
- 4 tomato puree
- 250-gram green
- 4 onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 2 teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 tablespoons garam masala powder
- 2 teaspoon Adrak Lehsun Paste
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 kg Combi
- 1 kg of rice
- 4 onion (barista)
- 1 glass of milk
- Green color
- Orange color
Chicken Biryani Recipe
- Firstly make tomato puree.
- After that cut and fry 4 onions and put them in the mixer and grind them.
- After that put roasted onions and curd in tomato puri and mix it.
- Make 3 tomatoes into thin pieces.
- Cut the 4 onions and make Barista.
- Boil the potatoes and make them into pieces.
- Boil 1-kilo rice with garam masala (bay leaves, lentils).
- Wash and clean the chicken.
- Put the pot on the gas and add 3 tablespoons of oil.
- When it becomes hot, add tomato puree and cook for 5 minutes.
- After that add ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, cumin powder, Kashmiri red chili powder, garam masala powder, and salt and cook it well.
- Then add chicken and mix and cover the pot and cook for 30 minutes.
- After cooking the chicken masala, take it off the gas.
- Place the vessel on the gas and take 1/2 kg of boiled rice in it.
- After that add some tomato pieces, boiled potato pieces, coriander, and cooked chicken masala.
- After that add 1/2 kg boiled rice, potato, tomato, coriander, green color, orange color, almond, roasted barista, and 1 glass milk and cook for 30 minutes covering the pot.
- Remove from gas after cooking.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other fish dish and other recipes like Fish Fry, Chicken Cutlet, Egg Curry, Chicken Angara, Mutton Curry, and Chicken Seekh Kebab. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,