There is a trend of making and eating pakoras in our country. People like them. Today we will learn about the Paneer Pakora recipe. Pakoras are remembered a lot in the rainy season. The fun of eating them in the rainy season is different. The Paneer Pakoda recipe is an easy recipe. Everyone likes delicious paneer pakora. Paneer Pakoda can be served for lunch, dinner, snacks, or tea. Traditionally this is the North Indian method of making Paneer Pakora.
The Paneer Pakora recipe is a great combination of crisp and moist taste. You can include this dish as a starter in the menu of any of your parties. It is also liked a lot as a starter. Now Paneer Pakora is a street food dish in many cities in India. At some point in time, if we want to make a quick breakfast, then delicious paneer pakora is a good option at such times. It takes less time to make them.
You can easily make it at your home. It is very easy to create it. Make this at your home when you are at a weekend party or a guest at your home. You can make it by following our Paneer Pakoda recipe. Make it and enjoy its taste with your friends and family members.
Ingredients for Panir Pakoda / Pakora
- 250-gram paneer / Cottage Cheese
- 150-gram flour
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1 pinch asafoetida
- salt to taste
- oil as required
Paneer Pakora Recipe / Paneer Pakoda Recipe
- First, put gram flour in a vessel and mix coriander powder, red chili powder, salt, asafoetida, and garam masala in it.
- After that make a smooth, thick batter by adding water to it and keep it for 25 to 30 minutes. While making the batter, also remove the lumps formed in the batter.
- Now cut the cheese and make pieces of suitable (long and thick) shapes and sizes.
- Cut each piece in its thickness and make two pieces out of it.
- After that apply chaat masala in between each one as per taste and close it.
- Similarly, apply chaat masala in between all the pieces, close them, and keep them on a plate.
- Switch on the gas and place a pan on it and put oil in it and heat it.
- Beat the gram flour mixture well till the oil becomes hot.
- Now take a piece of cheese and dip it in gram flour and put it in the pan.
- After the paneer pieces are lightly fried, turn them over.
- After that take another piece of paneer and dip it in gram flour and put it in the pan.
- According to the capacity of the pan put 3-4 pieces in the pan at a time and fry them on medium flame.
- Fry the paneer pakoras with the help of a ladle.
- When the color of the pakoras turns dark brown, take them out of the pan and keep them on a plate.
- In this way, fry the remaining Pakoras as well.
- Your Paneer Pakodas are ready.
- Serve hot pakoras with tomato sauce or coriander or tomato chutney.
- To make pakoras, cut a piece of paneer of a slightly bigger size.
- While making gram flour batter, keep in mind that the batter should neither be too thick nor too thin.
- To make paneer pakoras puffy and more attractive, use baking soda.
- If you want, first fry the paneer pieces in oil a little and then make pakoras.
- While making pakoras, the flame should not be too low nor too high, fry on medium flame.
- In the same way, if you want, fry only paneer pieces in gram flour, and after making all the pakoras, sprinkle chaat masala on it while serving.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other dish recipes like the Tomato cheese recipe or the Tomato paneer recipe, Kadai paneer recipe, shahi paneer recipe, Matar paneer recipe, Paneer tikka recipe, Malai kofta recipe, Paneer handi recipe, Kaju paneer recipe, and Paneer paratha recipe. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,