The Chicken Seekh Kabab Recipe, a recipe of Chicken Sikh kebab or Chicken Sikh kebabs recipe is not an affront to identity. We often consume this before eating at weddings. It is a Mughlai dish.
It is also street food in cities like Mumbai. Mostly this is sold by making a cart on the edges of the roads.
Chicken Sikh kebab is called a good starter. It is often served at weddings. It is also served with coriander and mint leaves or just mint.
This is also very popular in India and the neighboring countries of India. Take it there and eat it with hobbies.
You can make it very easily at home with the help of this recipe of Chicken Sikh Kebab or Chicken Sikh Kebab Recipe.
You can serve chicken seekh kebab as a starter to your guest or at small parties or get together at your home. and make them feel happy.
Chicken Seekh Kebabs Recipe Ingredients / Chicken Seekh Kabab Recipe Ingredients
- 1/2 kg minced meat
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 2 tablespoons gram flour
- 1 Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 3 tablespoons pistachios
- 1 teaspoon Chaat Masala
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste paste
- 1 egg
- 4 Kashmiri Red Chillies
- Kabab Masala
Chicken Chickan Kebabs Recipe / Chicken Seekh Kababs Recipe
- Take the minced meat in a vessel.
- Add 4 Kashmiri red chilies, kebab masala, cumin powder, chat masala, black pepper, salt, Kashmiri red chili powder, coriander powder, and ginger garlic paste and mix well.
- Now grind the minced meat in a mixer and take it out in a vessel.
- After that mix the garlic, pistachios, coriander, and egg and add it well.
- After mixing, make minced meat Kebab.
- Put oil in a frypan and heat it.
- When the oil is hot, put the kebabs in a pan and fry them.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other fish dish and other recipes like Fish Fry, Chicken Cutlet, Egg Curry, Chicken Angara, Mutton Curry, and Butter chicken recipes. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,