Chicken Soup Recipe, Indian Recipe of Chicken Soup, or Recipe of Chicken Soup Easy, Simple, Best in Hindi is a famous non-vegetarian soup recipe. This soup with spicy and spicy taste is liked by all. It is self-introduced, no need for an introduction for its quality.
Chicken soup is a famous non-vegetarian chicken soup recipe. This soup with a spicy taste is liked by all. It is very nutritious, and rich in protein. It has the property to increase hunger so it is beneficial to feed this to children in their growth period. Weak patients are also prepared and fed on the doctor’s advice.
Earlier people used to eat chicken soup in cold weather but now it is no longer so. Now people consume it in all seasons. Non-vegetarian people are fans of this soup. If you feel like eating something different in the evening, then prepare chicken soup and enjoy it. The wonderful way this captivates everyone.
It is easy to make and is also made in a short time. It takes easily available material to make. If you have less time and you have to cook and feed your guests then you can make it in less time and serve it to your guests. You can follow this Indian Recipe of Chicken Soup, or Recipe of Chicken Soup Easy, Simple, Best, and make delicious chicken soup.
Recipe of Chicken Soup Ingredients /Chicken Soup Ingredients
- 400 grams of boneless chicken
- 100 gm butter
- 2,1 / 2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 5 tablespoons cornflour
- Soy sauce
- Soup dressing
- Green coriander
- Boiled & grated egg whites
- Red Chili Sauce
- Tomato sauce
- Green Chili (Chopped)
Recipe of Chicken Soup/Chicken Soup Recipe
- First of all, add 1,1 / 2 letter water, boneless chicken, and 1 teaspoon salt to the cooker and cook on a medium flame for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, take the chicken out and cut it into small pieces and take out the remaining water in the cooker in a bowl.
- Put the pot on the gas and add 50 grams of butter.
- After the butter melts, add the boneless chicken pieces and fry till they become golden. When they become golden, add 1,1 / 2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder and mix well.
- Turn off the gas on mixing and take out the boneless chicken.
- Put the pot on the gas and put 50 grams of butter.
- Once the butter melts, add the boneless chicken water and mix it well.
- After that put 2 spoons of black pepper powder and 1 teaspoon salt and let it boil.
- After boiling, add cornflour and mix well and cook on high flame for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the gas after 2 minutes and take out the soup in a bowl.
- After taking out the soup in a bowl, serve it by adding roasted chicken, lemon juice, soy sauce, red chili sauce, vinegar, green chilies, egg, green onion, and coriander as per taste.