The Recipe of Chicken Spring Roll or Chicken Spring Roll Recipe is a Chinese recipe. It is a non-vegetarian dish. Non-vegetarian eaters like it. It is also a favorite dish of chicken lovers. Children and older also like to eat it. It is also a favorite dish of chicken lovers. Children and older also like to eat it.
It takes some time to make chicken spring rolls but if the wrappers are prepared in advance then it is made in a short time. Nowadays, ready-made wrappers are also available in the market, you can save time by using them. It can be prepared and eaten in the morning and evening breakfast.
In the same way, it can also be given in children’s lunch boxes. Follow the recipe of chicken spring roll or chicken spring roll recipe and make chicken spring rolls at home.
Chicken Spring Roll Recipe Ingredients
- 500 gram Chicken
- 250 grams Carrot
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 onion
- 4 Dundee Kanda Bhaji
- 1 cup cabbage
- Spring roll sheet
- Cheese, oil, Ajinomoto, coriander and 1 brush
Chicken Spring Roll Recipe
- Wash and boil the chicken.
- Chop on after cooled.
- Chop ginger garlic.
- Chop the carrots, cauliflower, and onion.
- Cut the onion Bhaji into small pieces.
- Break the eggs and take them out in a bowl.
- Put a little cornflour in it and mix it.
- Put oil in a frypan and heat it.
- When the oil is hot, add onion, salt, and ginger-garlic and mix well.
- Now add cabbage, carrot, and onion bhaji and mix.
- After mixing, add chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
- After cooking, add black pepper powder, red chili powder, Ajinomoto, and cheese and cook for 5 minutes.
- Once the chicken masala is cooked, take it out of the gas.
- Dip the brush in the egg and apply it on a spring roll sheet.
- After that put the masala on a spring roll sheet.
- Now roll the sheet.
- Put the frying pan on the gas and heat the oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the chicken spring rolls and fry them.
- Remove from the gas when it is fried.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other recipes like Butter chicken, Mutton curry, and Fish Fry. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,