Chilli Chicken Recipe: Chili Chicken is a popular Indo-Chinese dish. Nowadays it is also given as a starter by making it a little dry. It is a favorite Chinese of non-veg and especially chicken lovers. If you have a party at home, you can make it and feed it to your guests.
You can eat it with naan, roti or Rumali roti. By the way, eating it with fried noodles is something else. It can be made at home very easily. So let’s learn how to make chicken chili today.
Chilli Chicken Recipe Ingredients
- 750 gms bone chicken
- 250 grams chopped Kanda (chopped)
- 200 g capsicum
- 150g Ginger Garlic Paste
- 4 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 2 teaspoons Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon tomato sauce
- 4 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon Chilli Sauce
- 1 egg
- Oil, salt
Chilli Chicken Recipe
- First, wash the boneless chicken in a bowl.
- Then add egg, cornflour, Kashmiri red chili powder, black pepper powder, soy sauce, and salt to taste and mix the chicken well and keep it for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, put the pot on the gas and add oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the spiced chicken and fry it.
- When the chicken fry, turn off the gas and take out the chicken in another vessel.
- Put the pot on the gas and add 2 teaspoons of oil.
- When the oil is hot, add chopped onion and fry it.
- After that add capsicum and mix it well.
- Once mixed, add Kashmiri red chili powder, black pepper powder, green chilies, ginger-garlic paste, and salt and cook well after mixing.
- After that add tomato sauce, soy sauce, and chili sauce and mix well.
- Once the masala is ready, add the fried chicken and mix it.
- Turn off the gas once it is mixed.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other fish dish and other recipes like Fish Fry, Chicken Cutlet, Egg Curry, Chicken Angara, Mutton Curry, and Chicken Seekh Kebab. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,