The chicken cutlet recipe or recipe for chicken cutlet is a famous recipe. Chicken cutlet is a favorite dish of non-vegetarians. The elders, as well as children, also enjoy it. It is given as a starter at weddings.
You can make this at your home party or function and feed it to your guests. It is not difficult to make this. It can be made easily.
Follow my recipe for chicken cutlet or chicken cutlet recipe and make this popular dish at home. You too enjoy its flavor and please your family by feeding them a wonderful dish of chicken cutlets.
Chicken cutlet recipe Ingredients
- 250g boneless chicken
- 500 g potato
- ¼ cup coriander (chopped)
- 1 Capsicum (Chopped)
- 1/4 cups green beans
- 5 green chilies (crush)
- 1 carrot finely
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- ½ teaspoon garam masala powder
- ¾ teaspoon pepper powder
- 2 eggs
- Salt, Vermicelli
Recipe for chicken cutlet
- Put the vessel on the gas, add the pieces of chicken, ginger garlic paste, green chili, and a little water.
- After that add the salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder and cook on low heat.
- When cooked, take the chicken off the gas.
- When the chicken cools, make the chicken into small fibers.
- Peel and boil the potatoes, after that make small pieces of the potato and rub it.
- After that, add carrot, capsicum, coriander, garam masala powder, 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder, salt, green beans, and cooked chicken fibers and mix it well.
- Make chicken cutlets after rubbing.
- When the cutlet is ready, dip it in the egg and take it out.
- After that put the save on the cutlet.
- Put the vessel on the gas and pour oil.
- When the oil is hot, cook the cutlets.
- When cooked, take out the cutlets from the pot.