There are many recipes for paneer. Today we will learn Paneer Handi Recipe. Like other delicious paneer recipes, this is a delicious paneer recipe. Some days you feel like preparing and eating a special dish, then at such times you can make Paneer Handi and enjoy its taste. This is often the favorite dish of those who like paneer dishes.
This spicy paneer dish is very tasty and amazing. If you eat it once, you will feel like eating it again and again. Its making is easy and simple. You can easily make it at your home. We can eat it for lunch or dinner with hot parathas.
If a special guest is coming to your house or any other special occasion, or on any weekend you can make it by following our Paneer Handi Recipe. You will see that your guests and your family members will also remember its taste and will not remain without praising you.
Paneer Handi Ingredients
- 250-gram paneer
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 3 green chilies
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 pinch black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 onions, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup curd, whisked
- 2 tsp coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- oil as required
Paneer Handi Recipe
- First, cut onions, green chilies, and tomatoes.
- If there is a big piece of paneer, cut it into small pieces.
- After that turn on the gas and put a handi (pot) on it and heat oil in it.
- After the oil is hot, put paneer pieces in it and fry them till they turn golden.
- After frying, take out the paneer pieces in another utensil.
- Now put the bay leaf in the same hot oil and heat it.
- After that put onion in it and fry it on medium flame.
- When the onion is fried, slow down the flame and add turmeric powder, red chili powder,
- Add ginger garlic paste and garam masala and mix well.
- Now cook it on low flame for 10 to 12 minutes.
- After that add curd to it and cook it till it becomes dry.
- Now add water to it and mix salt in it.
- Cook this mixture till it comes to a boil.
- After that put green coriander and paneer pieces in it.
- Now cook it till the masala becomes dry.
- After the masala becomes dry, add black pepper powder to it and mix lightly.
- Now turn off the gas and remove the handi from the gas.
- Your paneer handi is ready.
- Take it out in a serving bowl, garnish with green coriander leaves, and serve.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other dish recipes like the Tomato cheese recipe or the Tomato paneer recipe, Kadai paneer recipe, shahi paneer recipe, Matar paneer recipe, Paneer tikka recipe, Malai kofta recipe, Kaju paneer recipe, and Paneer paratha recipe. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,