We have made many dishes of paneer. Today we will learn Kaju Paneer Recipe. It is known from the name itself that cashew nuts will be used in this. This means it is a rich dish of paneer. Spices are also used in this as per the requirement, hence it is also called Kaju Paneer Masala Recipe. Its name itself gives a rich feel. It is a very tasty and famous dish of paneer, full of taste. We know that children and adults eat paneer with great interest. And when there is cashew along with paneer then who would not like it?
Paneer dish is often from North India and especially from Punjab. This dish is also not an exception in this matter. This is also a North Indian recipe. It is easy to make this dish. It is easily made in less time. If someone suddenly comes to the house, then what other good dish can be prepared in less time? Such a question arises. At such a time, this cashew paneer recipe will be the best option for you.
With the help of our Kaju Paneer Masala Recipe, make it on any weekend or at a small party at home or when guests come to your home and enjoy its taste, believe that you and your guests will definitely like it.
Ingredients of Kaju paneer recipe
- 250 grams paneer (cube)
- ½ small bowl of cashew paste
- 2 onions (large chopped)
- 10 – 12 cloves garlic
- 4 tomatoes medium size
- 1-inch piece ginger
- 2 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp cream
- oil as required
- salt to taste
- 6 -7 fried cashews (to garnish)
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped for garnishing)
Kaju paneer recipe
- First, if your paneer is a big piece, then make small pieces of it.
- Peel the onion and cut it into pieces as well.
- Similarly cut tomatoes and make pieces out of them.
- Chop green coriander finely.
- Now turn on the gas and put a pan on it and put oil in it and heat it on medium flame.
- After the oil is hot, put onion pieces in it and fry them till they become golden.
- When the onion becomes golden, take it out on a plate and turn off the gas.
- Now after the onion cools down, put it in a blender and make a paste.
- Similarly, make a paste of ginger, garlic, and green chilies.
- Put tomato pieces in a blender and make them puree.
- Now turn on the gas and put a pan on it and put oil in it.
- After that add cashew paste, onion paste, ginger, garlic and green chili paste, and cumin seeds and fry them.
- After that add tomato puree to it, mix, and fry.
- After the tomato puree is fully cooked, add turmeric powder, coriander powder, and Kashmiri red chili powder and mix them.
- After roasting this spice well, add cream, cashew paste, and salt to it and stir it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Boil the gravy by adding water after 2 to 3 minutes.
- When the gravy starts boiling, add paneer cubes to it and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After the fixed time, mix garam masala in it and turn off the gas.
- Your cashew paneer is ready.
- Take out the cashew paneer masala in a serving bowl and garnish it with green coriander and fried cashews and serve.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other dish recipes like the Tomato cheese recipe or the Tomato paneer recipe, Kadai paneer recipe, shahi paneer recipe, Matar paneer recipe, Paneer tikka recipe, and Paneer paratha recipe. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,