Today we are going to learn Tomato Cheese Recipe or Tomato Paneer Recipe step by step. Tomato Paneer is a delicious dish.
Although it is called the dish of Punjab, now it is eaten by people everywhere. This is a favorite dish of vegetarian people.
By following step by step my Tomato Cheese Recipe or Tomato Paneer Recipe, we can make it easily at home as well. So let’s make tomato paneer today.
Tomato Cheese Recipe Ingredients
- 100 gram cheese/ paneer
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 teaspoons Kashmiri red chili powder
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 3 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- coriander, salt
Tomato Cheese Recipe / Tomato Paneer Recipe
- Put the utensil on the gas and add 4 spoons of oil.
- When the oil is hot, add two big bay leaves, 2 spoons of cumin, and onion, and mix it well.
- Then add 2 teaspoons of salt and cook the onions a little. After that add Kashmiri red chili powder, cumin powder, and coriander powder and mix it well.
- After mixing the spices, add ginger garlic paste and mix it.
- After mixing, cover the utensil and cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add tomatoes and mix. Cook for 5 minutes after mixing.
- After the completion of 5 minutes, add cheese and mix it well and keep the gas on medium flame and cook it.
- Add a little coriander and garam masala powder, mix well and cook. Turn off the gas when cooked.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other dish recipes like the Tomato cheese recipe or the Tomato paneer recipe, Kadai paneer recipe, shahi paneer recipe, Matar paneer recipe, Paneer tikka recipe, and Paneer paratha recipe. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,