Cheese Tikka Recipe or Paneer Tikka Recipe in English: There are many famous dishes or recipes for paneer. One of them is Paneer Tikka. Actually, it is a famous dish in Punjab. But it is very famous all over India and outside India as well. If we go to any hotel or restaurant then it is easily available.
It is very tasty to eat. This is a great alternative to vegetarian people who do not eat chicken tikka or mutton tikka. Non-vegetarian people also eat it with great passion. By the way, this dish is considered a snack dish. People eat it as a snack but can also eat it for lunch and dinner.
Paneer tikka is a good starter too. It is also used as a starter in weddings and parties. We can eat it with roti, naan, chapati, paratha, anyone. Spicy eaters enjoy its pungent taste by making it spicy paneer tikka by increasing the number of chilies.
It is easy to make, it is not a time-consuming dish. Along with paneer, it is made by using capsicum and other vegetables, and fruits. Most of the ingredients used to make it are present in the kitchen to get at our homes. The rest of the salmon is also easily available in the market.
If your mind is going to make something new in the evening or if there is a get-together in your house, or if there is a party, then on such occasion, you can make it at your home by following our Cheese Tikka Recipe or Paneer Tikka Recipe and Enjoy its taste with your friends and family.
Cheese Tikka Recipe Ingredients /Paneer Tikka Recipe Ingredients
- 500 grams paneer
- 200 grams curd
- 2 tbsp ghee/oil
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 3 pinch red chili powder
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 capsicum
- 2 onions
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp green coriander finely chopped
- salt to taste
How to make Paneer Tikka Recipe
- First, cut the paneer and make square-shaped pieces.
- After that add curd, black pepper, ginger paste, and salt to a bowl and beat it well.
- After that put, the pieces of cheese are cut into a square shape in the curd.
- Now marinate them well and put a lid on it and leave it for 25-30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take out the pieces of paneer from the mixture and keep them in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Now make pieces of onion, tomato, and capsicum. Make long pieces of chilies and a round of tomato. (Do not forget to separate the chili seeds by removing them.)
- Now turn on the gas and put a pan on it and pour ghee/oil in it.
- When the oil/ghee is hot, fry the paneer pieces in it alternately on medium flame till it becomes light golden on both sides, or fry it lightly.
- Take out these pieces and keep them on a plate.
- Now keep stirring the cumin powder and ginger paste in the remaining oil/ghee with a spoon.
- After that put pieces of onion and capsicum in it, stir them for a while, and keep the lid for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, open the lid and add fried paneer pieces, tomatoes, red chili powder, and chaat masala and cook them for 2 minutes while stirring them well. Your Paneer Tikka is ready.
- Garnish paneer pieces on a serving plate and garnish them with coriander and lemon.
- After that, serve it by pouring chaat masala on it.