Cheese Paratha Recipe / Paneer Paratha Recipe: By the way, Cheese /Paneer Paratha is a dish of Punjab or North India. We know that Paneer Paratha has an important place in the food of Punjab. But now it is consumed all over India and its neighboring countries Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka. He is equally popular there as well.
Today we will learn how is Paneer Paratha made. Or how to make it? Or we will know what is the method of making Cheese/ Paneer Paratha. The method of making Paneer Paratha is very simple and easy. We can make it easily. Paneer paratha can also be made by mixing potatoes with paneer. If you also use potatoes in it, then it becomes Potato Cheese Paratha recipe / an Aloo Paneer Paratha recipe.
It is tasty as well as nutritious. Parathas can be made in different shapes like square, triangular and octagonal. These can be made in different shapes and given to children in school tiffin. Kids will love the taste as well as its looks. Similarly, you can also give it in the office lunch box.
It is easy to make. The ingredients used to make it are easily available in the market. You can make this by following a step-by-step Cheese Paratha Recipe/ Paneer Paratha Recipe of mine and feeding it to your children, family members, and guests. It can be eaten with tea or curd and pickle in the morning breakfast or in the evening meal.
Cheese Paratha Recipe Ingredients
- 2 1/2 Cup fine flour
- 250 grams of cheese
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 Garlic
- 4 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 small piece of ginger
- To roast 2-3 tablespoons Ghee Paratha
- salt to taste
- Little coriander
Paneer Paratha Recipe / Cheese Paratha Recipe
- Chop 1 Garlic and 4 green chilies.
- Chop a little ginger.
- Put a pot on the gas and add 1 teaspoon of oil.
- When the oil is hot, add ginger garlic, and green chili and fry it.
- After frying, add cumin powder, salt, garam masala powder, and coriander powder, and coriander and mix well and fry it.
- After frying, remove from gas and take it out in a vessel. Then add paneer and mix it well. After mixing, make paneer balls.
- Add 1 teaspoon of oil and salt to the flour and mix it well.
- After that, add water and knead the dough. Then apply oil to the dough and keep it covered for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, make the dough balls.
- Roll out the balls of dough. Put paneer balls on top of it and pack the roti and roll it again.
- Keep the pan on the gas. After putting the roti, cook it with ghee.
- When cooked, remove the paratha from the gas.
Suggested recipes from us
If you love Paneer dishes then sure these are my paneer recipes for you. Mawa Paratha – Khoya Paratha, Methi Paratha, Mawa Paratha or Khoya Paratha, and Paneer Paratha recipes. Some more recipes you may like,