Today we will learn how to make Matar Paneer vegetable from this Matar Paneer recipe. How to make Mutter Paneer / Green Peas Paneer which is the main dish of North India and liked by every household. This dish is made using peas, cheese, and tomatoes. Frozen peas can also be used if fresh peas are not present.
Due to the use of cheese, it contains a large amount of protein. Due to the high protein content, it is very beneficial for children. A dish Mutter Paneer / Green Peas Paneer made in every house of Punjab, let’s today we also make it.
Ingredients of Matar Paneer Recipe
- 250 gm Green Peas
- 250 gm cheese tomato puree
- 4 green chilies
- 2 onion
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cardamom
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 3 bay leaves
- Cashew paste
- 2 dry red chilies
- coriander, Ghee
Matar Paneer Recipe
- Wash green leaves.
- Wash and cut 5 tomatoes into pieces and grind them in the mixer.
- Chop green chilies, ginger, garlic, and onion
- Put the frying pan on the gas and add 2 teaspoons of oil.
- Put the onion in hot oil and roast it a little.
- After that add green chili and ginger garlic and fry it.
- After roasting, take it out from the vessel and keep it cool.
- When cooled, grind it in a mixer.
- Put the frying pan on the gas and put a little ghee in it.
- After that add paneer and fry it a little.
- Remove from gas after frying.
- Take out the leftover ghee in a frying pan in a vessel.
- Put the utensil on the gas and add 3 tablespoons of oil and the remaining ghee to the cheese.
- After that add ground onion and salt into the mixer and mix it well.
- After that add turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, and Kashmiri red chili powder and mix well.
- Keep the gas on low flame.
- Now put a frying pan on another gas, put oil, cumin, dry chili, cardamom, and bay leaves in it, and heat it.
- When heated, put it in a vessel kept on another gas. Now put the frying pan on the gas and cook it by adding ghee and green Green Peas. Take off the gas after cooking.
- Put tomato puree, coriander powder and a little water in a vessel kept on a low flame and cook it.
- After cooked add Green Peas and cashew paste, stir it well and cook it. After cooking, add cheese and cover the pot for 5 minutes and cook on low heat.
- switch off the gas after cooking.
More recipes for you
You may like to see my other recipes like Chili Paneer, Chicken Chili, Soya bean Manchurian, Butter Paneer Masala, Chicken noodles, Veg FrankieRoll, and Italian Pasta recipes. Also, check my another verity of recipes like,