Shahi Paneer Recipe Indian in English: it is a very famous North Indian or Punjabi recipe. It is very tasty and delicious. Its name suggests that it is a rich recipe. Shahi paneer made with paneer in dry fruit sauce is amazing in taste. Due to the use of dry fruits and cream, its taste is more creamy and sweet as compared to other paneer dishes.
Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian people like to eat dishes made from paneer. Due to the use of dry fruits and cream, the spice level in it is reduced. Due to this, it becomes creamy and a rich paneer gravy.
Its taste is mild and sweet. People who like to eat less spicy food, like it very much. That is why this dish is very famous outside India as well. This dish is equally famous and popular in India and outside India as well. People eat it with naan, paratha or roti and rice.
Often people think that this dish is delicious only in Dhabas and restaurants. But the reality is the opposite. You can easily make it at home as well as taste like Dhaba and restaurant. It’s very easy to make. It does not take much time to make Shahi Paneer. It becomes instant.
Sometimes a sudden guest comes to your house or you have less time and you want to make a delicious dish, then Shahi Paneer is a good option. Easy to make and delicious to eat, this dish made in less time will ease your troubles.
Although people like all types of dishes of paneer, the thing about Shahi Paneer, which is called the pride of every party, is something else. Make it for your weekend or guest coming to your home or on any special day with the help of our Shahi Paneer Recipe Indian in English. Enjoy its taste for yourself and also get an appreciation for your delicious dish from your friends and relatives.
Shahi Paneer Recipe Ingredient
- 500 grams paneer
- 2 onions
- 5 tomatoes
- 2 green chilies
- 1½ tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp ghee/oil
- ½ cup curd
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ¼ tsp red chili powder
- 20 – 25 cashew nuts
- 100 g cream or cream
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp green coriander
- salt to taste
Shahi Paneer Recipe
- First, take cashew nuts in a bowl and put water in it, and keep it for 30 minutes.
- After that cut the paneer and make square pieces of it.
- Turn on the gas and put a pan on it, put 1 tbsp oil in it and add paneer and fry it.
- When the paneer becomes light brown, take it out on a plate and switch off the gas.
- Now after 30 minutes take out the cashews from the bowl and grind them finely in a mixer.
- Similarly, grind tomatoes and green chilies with a mixer.
- Now turn on the gas and put a pan on it and put ghee/oil in it and heat it.
- When hot, add cumin seeds and fry them till it turns brown.
- After that add finely chopped onion and fry it till it becomes light pink.
- Now put turmeric powder and coriander powder in it and fry it lightly.
- Now put tomato paste in it and fry it by stirring it with a spoon.
- After that add cashew paste, curd, and cream, and keep stirring the spices with a spoon.
- Fry till oil starts to float on the spices.
- Add water as required and mix it by adding salt and red chili powder.
- When this mixture comes to a boil, put the fried paneer pieces in it.
- Now cover it and cook it on low flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Add some green coriander and garam masala.
- After that turn off the gas, and your shahi paneer is ready.
- Take out the shahi paneer curry in a bowl and garnish it with green coriander.
- Serve hot shahi paneer with naan, parantha, rice, or hot chapati.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other dish recipes like Potato Pakoda, Puran Poli, Frankie Roll, Soybean Kebabs, Medu Wada, and Halwa Puri. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,