Paneer contains a large amount of protein. Many types of nutrients are also found in it which are essential for our bodies. Paneer Lababdar Recipe is a recipe for a delicious paneer dish. This dish is similar to the paneer makhani recipe or paneer butter masala. Due to the abundance of protein in it, vegetarian people eat it with great gusto. For him, this is an alternative to muttonfish. It can easily be made at home. This is easy to make. It takes fewer ingredients and less time to make it.
Like other paneer dishes, this is also a North Indian dish from Punjab. This dish made of paneer, tomato, and cream gravy is full of nutrition. There are many benefits to our body by consuming paneer. Its use helps in keeping the digestion process correct. It is also beneficial for the bones of the body. The body gets a lot of energy by consuming cottage cheese.
It is easy to make. You can make it easier. You can make it on any weekend or when some guests are coming home. So you can make it at home by following our Paneer Lababdar recipe and enjoying the taste of this delicious dish with your family.
Lababdar Paneer Recipe Ingredients
- 250-gram paneer
- 2 tomato puree
- 2 onions (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp cashew paste
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp garlic-ginger paste
- 2 bay leaves
- 1-inch cinnamon
- 2 cardamom
- 2 cloves
- 1/2 tbsp Kasoori methi
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 green chilies
- 6 tbsp full cream
- oil as needed
- salt to taste
Paneer Lababdar Recipe
- First, if there is a big piece of paneer, cut it into cubes and keep it on a plate.
- Now chop onion and tomato.
- After that, turn on the gas and put a pan on it and put a big spoon of oil in it.
- After the oil is hot, add onion, ginger, garlic paste, green chilies, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, tomatoes, and cashew nuts.
- Mix all these and fry for two to three minutes while stirring.
- After that cook it on low flame for 5 to 6 minutes.
- After cooking, turn off the gas and let the mixture cool down.
- After it cools down, grind it in a grinder and make a paste.
- Now turn on the gas again and put a pan on it and put oil in it.
- After the oil is hot, add cumin seeds to it and fry it, add the ground paste, and mix.
- After that add turmeric, coriander powder, garam masala, red chili powder, and salt and mix.
- Stir this mixture, and when the oil separates from the spices, add some water to it.
- After that add cream to it.
- Then mix paneer pieces in it and cook on low flame for 5-6 minutes.
- After that turn off the gas.
- Your Paneer Lababdar is ready.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other dish recipes like the Tomato cheese recipe or the Tomato paneer recipe, Kadai paneer recipe, shahi paneer recipe, Matar paneer recipe, Paneer tikka recipe, and Paneer paratha recipe. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,