Recipe of Paneer Masala: this is a famous recipe among paneer recipes. It is also called Cheese Masala Recipe. By the way, this is a North Indian dish or paneer recipe. But often people who like paneer dishes or prefer vegetarian food consume it. You will find this dish in vegetarian hotels. You must have eaten it by ordering in hotels.
Today we will learn how to make this hotel dish at home. It is easy to make. We can easily make it at our home. The material required to make it is easily available in the market.
You can make it at home by following our Recipe of Paneer Masala or Cheese Masala Recipe and enjoy its taste with your family by serving it as a main dish with rice, naan, or chapatis.
Recipe of Paneer Masala Ingredients – Cheese Masala Recipe Ingredients
- 500-gram paneer / Cheese
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 tbsp green coriander
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- oil, salt as needed
Recipe of Paneer Masala
- First, peel the onions. After that wash the peeled onions, tomatoes, and green coriander with clean water.
- Finely chop the onion and coriander.
- Cut the tomatoes too.
- After that turn on the gas and keep a pan on it.
- Pour oil in it and heat it.
- After the oil is hot, put the ginger-garlic paste in it and fry it for 1/2 minute.
- After that add onion and fry it till it becomes golden.
- After the onion turns golden, add tomatoes to it and cook it for 2 minutes while stirring from time to time.
- Now add red chili powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, and salt and mix it well.
- After that add paneer pieces, lower the flame and stir it well (stir carefully. If you stir too much, it will break and mix with the gravy).
- Now cook it till it boils (3-4 minutes).
- Put coriander leaves in it and take it off the flame.
- After removing it from the flame, cover it with a lid and keep it for 10 minutes.
- Stir well after 10 minutes and serve it hot.