Cheese Chilli Recipe: the Chili Paneer Recipe dry is the Indian version of a Chinese dish. This is a vegetarian dish that vegetarian likes to eat.
Because of the delicious and nutritious pan of chili paneer, non-veterinarians also enjoy it. This is street food. This dish is easily made in a short time.
You can make this at home by following this Cheese Chilli Recipe/Chili Paneer recipe dry. You can serve it to the guests at a small house party or get-together. Today we make Chili Paneer.
Ingredients of Cheese Chilli Recipe
- 250 grams of cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4-6 dry red chilies
- 1 teaspoon garlic (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Kanda (cubes)
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 capsicum
- 1 teaspoon tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Salt, oil, ginger
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
Cheese Chilli Recipe
- First of all, add 6 dry red chilies and leave them in water for 20 minutes.
- On completion of 20 minutes, grind the red chilies in the mixer without water.
- Take a bowl and add all-purpose flour, 2 spoons cornflour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, Kashmiri red chili powder, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, and a little water and mix it well to make a thin paste.
- Put the vessel on the gas and pour oil. When the oil is hot, dip a piece of cottage cheese in maida / all-purpose flour paste and take it out and put it in the pot, and fry it.
- When the paneer/cottage cheese is fried, take out the paneer/cottage cheese from the pot.
- Put the vessel on the gas and pour oil. When the oil is hot, add garlic and ginger and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After that add onion and capsicum and cook for 2 minutes.
- After that add 1 teaspoon tomato sauce, 2 teaspoon soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, a paste of red chili paste, and salt in the mixer and mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- At the completion of 2 minutes, take 1 bowl and mix 1 teaspoon of vinegar with a half cup of water, mix it well, and put it in a vessel on the gas, stirring it well.
- After that put fried pieces of paneer and cook it a little. Turn off the gas when cooked.
Suggested recipes from us
If you love Paneer dishes then sure these are my paneer recipes for you. Kadai Paneer, Tomato Paneer, Butter Paneer Masala, Mutter paneer, and Paneer ka paratha recipes. Some more recipes you may like,