Kadhi Pakora recipe or Pakora Kadhi recipe which is also known as Bhajia Kadhi recipe. Famous and prominent dish of North India. In Punjab, Rajasthan, and other states of North India, it is also made and eaten with hobbies. This is a delicious, excellent, and nutritious dish. It tastes sour and peppery. Often people like to eat it as a meal i.e. lunch or dinner. It is eaten with rice, roti, or naan. But most people like to eat it with rice.
This dish is also made at Dhaba. It can also be easily made at home. For this dish it is not necessary to buy the material specially or make it by going to the market, its material is often available in our house.
You can make this at home by using this pakora kadhi recipe. Delight the delicious and healthy pakora kadhi to all the family members and your friends and please them too and you should also be happy to hear their praise.
Ingredients for Pakora
- 1/2 cup gram flour (besan)
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 green chili
- 1 pinch baking soda
- Few Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
Ingredients for Kadhi
- 500 grams curd
- 1/2 teaspoon rai
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 8-10 garlic lids
- 1/2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 2 tablespoons gram flour
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 7 Green Chillies
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
Pakora Recipe / Pakoda Recipe
- Cut the onion and green chilies as needed.
- Finely chop the ginger or grate it.
- Now add gram flour, salt, and green chilies in a vessel and mix it well.
- After that add some water and stir it so that the kernels are not formed.
- Whisk this mixture well.
- After that add chili, finely chopped ginger, chopped onion, and Coriander leaves.
- Whisk it again after adding some water and keep it for 10 minutes. (Make sure the batter is not diluted while adding water.)
- After 10 minutes, add baking soda to the batter and whisk it again.
- Now add oil to a pan and heat it medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add pakora to it.
- Make pakora in the oil one by one and leave it.
- After 3-4 minutes, pakora is cooked in the pan and take it out in a vessel.
- Firstly grind the curd and gram flour in the mixer.
- Put the pot on the gas and pour oil.
- When the oil is hot, add rai, cumin seeds, and fenugreek seeds and shake it slightly with a spoon.
- After that add garlic, green chili, and curry leaves and cook a little.
- After that add turmeric powder and salt as per taste and mix it well.
- Once mixed, add yogurt and two cups of water, mix well, and cook on low flame for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Turn off the gas when cooked.