Chickpea lentil fritters, Chana dal pakora recipe, or Fried Dumplings is an easy and simple recipe. Pakoras made from gram dal are tasty and crunchy. Onion is also used to make them. Therefore, they are also called Chana dal onion pakora. Therefore, we can also call this recipe as Chana dal onion pakora recipe. They are eaten with sauce, green chutney, coriander mint chutney, coconut chutney, or tea.
At the time when guests came to your home or on the weekend, make chana pakora at home with the help of this Chickpea lentil fritters, Chana dal pakora recipe, or Fried Dumpling and serve it with sauce, green chutney, coriander mint chutney, coconut chutney, or tea. Enjoy the taste of it with your guests. And listen to the guests praising the taste of your dish and be happy.
Chickpea lentil fritters Ingredients / Chana Dal Pakora Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup Chana Dal (chickpeas lentil)
- 2 onions (sliced)
- ¼ spoon turmeric powder
- 4 – 6 cloves Garlic
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2-3 green chilies
- 2 spoon coriander leaves (chopped)
- Salt – as per taste
Chickpea lentil fritters Recipe / Chana Dal Pakora Recipe
- Soak the lentils in water 3 – 4 hours before the time the pakora is to be made.
- Firstly chop the green chilies, coriander leaves, and onion while making.
- Drain the water from the lentils.
- Add green chili and garlic to the lentils and grind them in a grinder. (do not grind finely).
- After grinding, add onion, cumin, turmeric powder, coriander leaves, and salt and mix it well.
- Put the pan on the gas and put oil in it and heat it.
- After the oil is heated, make a medium flame.
- Now give the batter the shape of a pakora by hand and put it in a pan.
- Fry till it becomes golden from both sides.
- After that take it out and keep it in a pot.
- Serve the pakora with tea, sauce, green chutney, coriander mint chutney, or coconut chutney.