Pumpkin soup recipe or Red pumpkin soup recipe / Gangafal Soup is the recipe of a dish that is very low fat and low calorie. Because pumpkin is a low-calorie and low-fat vegetable. Along with this health enhancer, help is also taken in the treatment of many diseases. Or it is used in the treatment of diseases. Pumpkin soup or red pumpkin soup is cholesterol-free. It contains large amounts of potassium and sodium is very small. Similarly, vitamins A and C are found in plenty in it.
Pumpkin soup or Red pumpkin soup is a good option to warm the body during the winter season. This soup is nutritious as well as simple. It is served as a snack or breakfast.
Pumpkin soup contains large amounts of fiber. Due to this, the digestive system of the body becomes strong. Because of which fats do not accumulate in the body. And because of this, fat is not stored in the body.
Due to this, pumpkin soup or red pumpkin soup is also used for weight loss. If you want to reduce your weight, then use this soup in plenty.
It is easy to make. We can easily make it at home. Pumpkin or red pumpkin is easily available in the market. Almost every day around the year.
Other materials are also easily available in the market. Make it at home with the help of our Pumpkin Soup Recipe or Red Pumpkin Soup Recipe / Gangafal Soup and enjoy the taste of it with family and friends.
Gangafal Soup Ingredients / Pumpkin Soup Ingredients
- 200g Pumpkin / Red Pumpkin/Gangafal
- 1 carrot
- ½ small onion
- 1 ginger small piece
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Black salt to taste
- A pinch of black pepper (crushed)
- Peppermint and
- Coriander leaves
Gangafal Soup/Red Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- First, wash the pumpkin / Red pumpkin.
- After that cut it into small pieces.
- Similarly, wash the onion, ginger, and carrot and cut them into fine pieces.
- Put the pan on the gas and reduce the flame.
- Add a spoon of oil to the pan.
- Once the oil is hot, add chopped onion, ginger, and carrot and fry it.
- After frying adds chopped pieces of pumpkin and cover it with a plate.
- When it cooked, turn off the gas and cool the pumpkin.
- After the mixture cools down, put it in the mixer and grind it.
- Add hot water to the mixture to become like a thin soup.
- Then add grind black salt and black pepper, also add chopped peppermint and coriander leaves or mash them manually by hand and add it.
- Your pumpkin soup or red pumpkin soup is ready to serve.