Onion Pakoda recipe or Onion Pakora recipe is the recipe of a dish that almost everyone knows. It is also known as Kanda Bhajiya Recipe, Pyaz ke Pakode ki recipe, or Pyaz ka Pakoda recipe.
Whether children or older people of all ages people like to have it. Be it the rainy season or the winter season, there is something else to eat in Pakora. They are very tasty.
They are easy to make, and they can be easily made at home. The material used to make this is easily found in the market. This material is often present in our kitchen.
You can follow this onion pakora recipe or Onion Pakora recipe and make it at your home on any weekend or upon the arrival of your guests. And enjoy the taste of onion pakoda or onion pakora with your family and friends.
Onion Pakora Recipe Ingredients
- 2 cups gram flour
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 2 onions
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 2 green chilies
- Salt to taste
Onion Pakora Recipe/Pyaz Ke Pakode Recipe
- Peel the onion first
- Wash the coriander leaves, green chilies, and sprinkled onions.
- After that, cut the onion into long and thin size.
- Similarly, finely chop the green chilies, ginger, and coriander leaves.
- Take a pot, add chopped onion, gram flour, rice flour, chopped green chilies, ginger, and coriander leaves.
- Mix these plain things well.
- Add a little water and mix it to make a good batter.
- Take two spoons of oil and heat it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Put this heated oil in the batter and mix it well.
- Then put a pan on the gas and put oil in it and heat it.
- Put a little batter and check that the oil is hot.
- Make pakoras of batter by hand and pour each in pakora oil.
- Allow the pakoras to cook for 2 minutes and then flip them and cook them from the other side.
- Cook till golden brown from both sides.
- After turning golden brown, take them out in a vessel.
- Now your hot pakora is ready to be served.
More recipes for you
I hope you like my other dish recipes like Chana Dal Pakora Recipe, Kadhi Pakora Recipe, Fish Pakora Recipe, and Paneer Pakora Recipe. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,