Tomato Beetroot Soup Recipe: Beet soup or beetroot soup is a good soup to warm the body during winter. To make it, a beet soup recipe or beetroot soup recipe is needed. Today we will tell you its simple and easy recipe. We can add Carrots to this soup ingredients, This way we can increase the nutrition of this. And then this recipe will be called a Carrot beetroot soup recipe.
Also, tomato can be added to the beetroot soup recipe ingredients. It is also nutritious and healthy. Then this soup recipe will be called a Tomato beetroot soup recipe. Tomato and Carrot both can be added at a time to beetroot soup ingredients and this recipe is named the Tomato carrot beetroot soup recipe.
Beetroot or beet soup is very nutritious and healthy. It is rich in antioxidants and has a high amount of antioxidants and fats are very less.
The color of beetroot is red due to the betaine compound. It helps in separating the flow of magnesium and folate in the blood. Therefore beetroot is used in the treatment of blood-related diseases. In the same way, it is also used in digestion and in the treatment of liver diseases.
Carrot beetroot soup
We can add Carrots to this soup, This way we can increase the nutrition of this. And then this recipe will be called a Carrot beetroot soup recipe.
If you are a person who takes care of your health and fitness, then beetroot soup is a gift for you. Take beetroot soup and get rid of health and fitness tension.
Beetroot soup is easy to make. The material used to make this is easily available in the market. With the help of our Tomato beetroot soup recipe or beet soup recipe, make it at home and stay fit and healthy.
- 2 beetroot or beetroot
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup Potatoes
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon cream / fresh cream
- Green / Fresh Coriander (to garnish / garnish)
- Salt to taste
Tomato Beetroot Soup Recipe
- First, wash the beetroot.
- Similarly, peel and wash tomatoes, carrots, and potatoes, onions.
- After that cut the beetroot into fine pieces.
- Finely chop carrots, tomatoes, potatoes, and garlic.
- Put the pan on the gas and reduce the heat.
- Put beetroot, onion, potato, tomato, garlic, and carrot in the pan and add two cups of water to it.
- Boil all the vegetables till they become soft and cook them on medium heat.
- After it becomes soft, take out this mixture in a vessel and cool it.
- When it cools, put them in a blender and grind them and sieve with a sieve.
- After filtering, add ground black pepper and salt.
- Garnish with cream and green coriander.
- Now serve it cold or hot as per your choice.