Fenugreek Seed laddus Recipe, Methi Ladoo Recipe: Almost all people know Methi ladoos / fenugreek seed laddus. They don’t need an introduction. Almost everyone knows them. And they like to eat it so they want to make it. Methi Ladoo Recipe or Methi Laddu recipe is required to make it. It is the ultimate dessert of our country. If you tell the truth, it is a traditional dessert not only of our country but of the whole Asia section.
Apart from sweets, it is also used as a medicine. Therefore, the methods of making this or the components of the material used to make it are also reduced or changed accordingly. This dessert is delicious. Seeing its virtues and benefits, everyone consumes it with great hobbies. It is easy to make. We can easily make it to our home.
About Fenugreek Seeds
According to Ayurveda Fenugreek is considered very good and beneficial for humans. Its grains and leaves are used in Ayurveda for years and benefit from their properties. Fenugreek is rich in iron, fiber, protein, calcium, manganese, magnesium, zinc, vitamin C, and fatty acids.
In the same way, Fenugreek has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. These properties of Fenugreek are availed in the treatment of diseases like cholesterol, blood pressure, diabetes, and arthritis. Pregnant women are fed this. Pregnant women have joint and back pain during pregnancy. Eating Methi laddus provides relief. It is more beneficial if consumed with milk.
Ingredients used to make it are easily available in the market. By the way, these laddus are easily available in the market. But if we want, we can make it easily at home too.
You can make this at your home using this Methi ladoo recipe / Fenugreek laddu recipe and enjoy the taste of it with your family. Let me tell you that this recipe is of fenugreek laddus are sweet or dessert laddus family. These are not medicinal ladoos or laddus used by pregnant women. These are common healthy Methi l laddus that provide common Fenugreek benefits.
Methi ladoo Benefits / Benefits of fenugreek laddus
- If you take Methi ke Laddu / fenugreek laddus in the joit and waist pain during pregnancy, it gives relief.
- If people who eat Methi ke Laddu / fenugreek ladoos have problems with constipation or stomach, then their discomfort is removed. For this, they should keep consuming these times.
- If Methi ke Laddu / fenugreek ladoos are consumed on a regular basis, obesity is reduced. And along with this, the weight also decreases. So if you want to reduce your fat or lose weight, then you can consume them regularly.
- Consumption of Methi ke Laddu / fenugreek seed ladoos makes hair strong, thick and beautiful. Hair falls and hair breaks problem also can be stopped by use of these ladoos.
- If there is acne, scars, wounds or other symptoms on the face, it can be eliminated by taking Methi ke Laddu / fenugreek seeds ladoos. And skin problems can also be got rid of by using this.
Time to make fenugreek ladoos
It takes about 15 minutes to prepare its stuff. And it takes 40 to 45 minutes to make it.
Fenugreek Seed laddus Recipe Ingredients / Methi Ladoo Recipe Ingredients
- 1 kg Semolina (Soji)
- 50 gm Fenugreek
- 1/2 kg Jaggery
- 2 Coconuts
- 5 cardamom
- 1/2 kg ghee
- Finely chopped dry foods (almonds, cashew, pistachios)
- Salt to taste
- Little sugar
Methi Ladoo recipe / Fenugreek Seeds Laddu Recipe
- Fry Semolina (soji) in 1/4 kg of ghee on low heat.
- Take coconut and crushed it.
- Finely chop the Jaggery.
- Grind cardamom with a little sugar in the grinder.
- Heat half a kilo of ghee in the vessel.
- After that put some chopped dry foods in it and stir it for 3 minutes.
- Then add fenugreek powder and stir.
- Then add the crushed coconut and keep stirring for 5 minutes on low flame.
- After that add coconut water, Jaggery and cardamom powder and let it cook on low flame (till the jaggery melts)
- Now add Semolina (soji) and mix it well.
- Then place the tawa under the pot and let it cook on low flame.
- After 5 minutes, stir it again with a spoon. .
- Cover the pot again and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minut turn off the gas
- And take down the vessel.
- And let the mixture cool slightly.
- Take a little of that mixture in your hand and give it a round of ladoos.
- In this way make ladoos of the whole mixture.
- Keep the ladoos on a plate and dry it well.
- After that put them in a airtight jar.
Other recipes for you
- Saffron Cardamom Ice Cream Recipe
- Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Vegetarian Recipe
- Non-vegetarian recipe