Today we will tell you the Rasgulla recipe. Cheese Rasgulla is a dessert eaten with great fervor. It is an Indian dessert and a traditional Bengal dessert. Along with Bengal, it is also famous all over India. This dessert is very soft, spongy, juicy, and aromatic. Fans of eating sweets eat it with great passion. Eat it once and feel like eating it again and again.
Usually, we buy it from the shop. But we can also make it at home. It is very easy and simple to make. It can be made with a few ingredients. The material used to make it is easily available in the market. On weekends, at small parties or when guests are coming to your house, at this time, you can make a Rasgulla at home by following our Rasgulla recipe and enjoying its taste.
Cheese Rasgulla recipe Ingredients / Paneer Rasgulla recipe Ingredients
- 1-liter milk
- 200 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 – 4 Cardamom
- 5 cups of water
Cheese Rasgulla recipe / Paneer Rasgulla recipe
- First, boil milk in the pan. While boiling, stir the milk with a spoon.
- After boiling the milk, add a spoon of lemon juice and mix it well.
- Stir it on low flame and cook till it is cooked till the milk matter and water separate. (After separating the lumps of milk and water, do not cook it anymore.)
- Take a container with a hole and tie the cloth on it and pour milk on it and separate or remove the water.
- After separating the water, wash the lump of milk with clean water to remove its sourness.
- After keep hanging it for an hour. In this way, moisture will remain in it and its water will also drain.
- This is paneer, smash it for 5 minutes or until it becomes a smooth texture.
- After making a smooth texture, make small balls of it. And keep it covered, so it will not dry.
- Now put 200 grams of sugar, 3 cardamoms, and 5 cups of water in a pan and stir it till the sugar dissolves in water.
- Boil the water 5 minutes after the sugar dissolves.
- After boiling the water, add the cheese balls one by one.
- Cover the pan and cook the balls for 10 minutes or until the balls are twice the size.
- After that put them in cold water like ice. After pouring in cold water, the balls will get smaller and will come on their first size.
- After it cools down completely, add Rasgulla to the serving ball and add the remaining sugar syrup along with it.
- Your Rasgulla is ready to be served.