Fish Fry Recipe Indian is a favorite of fish eaters. Although there are many dishes of fish, most of them, the fish fry is preferred. Fish dishes are healthy dishes. It is said that people who eat fish are wise. Eating fish makes the brain strong.
Fish dishes are common in the food of people living on the banks of the river or on the banks of the sea. They like it more. It is easy to make it. Follow this fish fry recipe indian and make fish fry and feed it to your family.
Fish Fry Recipe Ingredients
- ½ kg of fish
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 2 tablespoons coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon limbo juice
- 2 ½ teaspoon Besan
- Chaat masala
- Red color
Fish Fry Recipe Indian/Recipe For Fish Fry
- First of all, wash and clean the fish and make it into pieces.
- Take a pot and add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder, ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice, gram flour, salt, 2 teaspoons oil, a pinch of color and water and make a paste.
- When the masala is ready, add fish pieces and mix it well.
- After mixing, keep it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from freeze after 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil by placing a frying pan on high flame.
- When the oil is hot, turn the gas on low flame.
- After that put the fish pieces in a frying pan one by one.
- Fry on low heat for 8-10 minutes.
- After frying take out the fish from the frying pan.
- After that put the chaat masala on the fish and serve it.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other fish dish and other recipes like Fish Pakora, Chicken Cutlet, Egg Curry, Chicken Angara, Mutton Curry, and Chicken Seekh Kebab. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,