Goat Trotters soup recipe: Who does not know the Mutton Paya soup? Here we will know the Paya Soup ingredients and Mutton Paya Soup recipe / Mutton leg soup recipe. It is not only a famous dish in our country but also a famous dish in Asia. Along with it being nutritious, it also tastes very good. It is also called Nalli Nihari in some places.
It is said that people with digestive problems should consume it. Because of the gelatin present in it, it helps in the digestion of nutrients. And because of this, their problem gets resolved. For this, people suffering from problems like constipation or gas should take the Mutton leg soup.
Eating mutton leg soup makes hair and nails strong. In the same way, it also improves the skin of the body because it contains hyaluronic acid and collagen.
Apart from this, there are other advantages as well. As such, it helps to sleep well. When there is a need to reduce white blood cells in the body, then it is beneficial to consume them at such times. In the same way, the intake of this in the infusion also benefits the body.
People who have weak bones are advised to drink the Paya soup. Because this soup contains large amounts of calcium, phosphorus, fluoride, minerals, magnesium, potassium, and sodium. Which helps in making bones strong and healthy.
Make this at home with the help of our Mutton Paya Soup recipe or Mutton leg soup recipe and enjoy the taste of it and also get appreciation from your guests for the tasty dish you have prepared.
Mutton leg soup recipe / Mutton Paya Soup Recipe Ingredients
- 4 Paya / Mutton legs
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1-inch ginger piece
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 1 spoon of turmeric
- 4 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Oil or Ghi
- Salt to taste
- Fresh mint leaves
Mutton Paya Soup Recipe / Mutton Leg Soup Recipe
- First, wash the pieces of the legs with water thoroughly.
- Chop the onion finely.
- Peel the carrot and cut it into small pieces.
- Crush the ginger and crush the garlic buds.
- After that add onion, Paya/leg pieces, ginger, turmeric, and salt to the pressure cooker.
- Close the cooker and keep it on the gas.
- Turn on the gas, and cook it till 5 – 6 whistle come. It will take 35 to 45 minutes for this.
- Wait till the pressure decreases.
- Put the pan on the gas, add oil, cinnamon, and cloves and roast it till it smells.
- Put the cooked mixture in the cooker and stir it with a spoon.
- After boiling, reduce the flame in it and put mint leaves in it.
- After cooking for 5 – 6 minutes, serve it hot.