As the cold weather approaches, the tomato sauce recipe starts to remind us. This is a vegetable or veg soup recipe.
Tomato soup is a very nutritious dish that is liked during the cold season. We can take it any time of the day, but usually, it is served during evening dinner.
The material used to make Tomato soup is present only at our home. We can easily make it at home. So let’s make tomato soup today.
Tomato Sauce Recipe Ingredients
- 6 tomatoes
- 1 ginger
- 1 green chili
- 5 garlic
- 1 teaspoon black salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Desi Ghee, Green Coriander,
- Curry leaves, salt, asafoetida, strainer
Tomato Soup recipe
- First, wash the tomatoes and cut them into small pieces.
- After that add ginger-garlic, green chilies, coriander, curry leaves, and a little water and grind it in the mixer.
- After grinding, put the tomatoes in a sieve and drain the water.
- Put the pot on the gas and add ghee.
- When the ghee is hot, add cumin seeds, a pinch of asafoetida (hing), tomato soup, black salt, a pinch of plain salt, black pepper powder, cumin powder, and powdered sugar and boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove the soup from the gas after boiling.