Today we are telling you another recipe from Punjab, the “Paneer Kulcha Recipe” a Cottage Cheese Kulcha Recipe. Due to the stuffing made of cheese and spices in it, it is also called the Stuffed Paneer Kulcha recipe / Bharwa Paneer Kulcha recipe. It is one of the famous dishes from famous dishes in North India. Paneer kulchas are very tasty. Usually, children as well as elders like cheese dishes. This is also the case with this dish. This is also liked by children as well as people of all ages. Kulche is a famous street dish in Delhi. Paneer Kulcha is a healthy recipe.
This traditional North Indian dish Kulche, is made from many types of stuffing. For example, Paneer Kulcha, Aloo Kulcha, Pea Kulcha, etc. It is served in two ways. One snack, as well as the second main course, is served in both these forms. You can serve it with chickpeas chana masala, and onion chutney. If you also want to taste them, then you can make them at home. In the same way, when you want to try something different in the heart, the cheese kulcha is the best option.
It is a very easy-to-make stuffed cheese kulcha/ paneer kulcha. This is made in a short time. Follow this stuffed Paneer Kulcha recipe/paneer kulcha recipe and make it at a small party, at a weekend party, or when guests came to your home and enjoy its taste with your friends, guests, and family.
Paneer kulcha Ingredients
- 1 cup semolina/ suji
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 2 cup maida
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt or taste
- 1 cup curd
- 1 cup hot milk
- 4 tbsp green coriander, chopped into pieces
- 2 tbsp or as required ghee/oil
- 2 cup cheese, grated
- 4 Potato Medium Size (Boiled and Great)
- 2 onions, chopped into pieces
- 2 teaspoons green chili, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 cup cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp green coriander, chopped into pieces
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon mango powder
- Taste salt
Paneer Kulcha Recipe
- First mix semolina and curd in a vessel.
- After that, add flour, oil, baking soda, sugar, and salt, add a little milk and knead the dough.
- Keep the dough in a fridge to cool for two hours.
- Now boil the potatoes and keep them cool down.
- After that, cut the onion, green chilies, and green coriander.
- Grate the cheese and cheese.
- Peel the potatoes and grate them.
- Now add green potatoes, grated cottage cheese and cheese, onion, green chilies, coriander powder, red chili powder, dry mango powder, salt, and coriander in a mixing bowl and mix them all by hand.
- After two hours, apply a little oil on your palms and make a small ball of dough. If the dough is sticking to the hand, then while making the ball of dough to protect it from sticking, put a little dry flour on it.
- Roll the dough slightly and press a little in the middle and keep the filling there and close it from all sides.
- Now sprinkle green coriander and press it a little and roll it like a paratha.
- Turn on the gas and put a pan on it and heat it and keep the kulcha on it.
- Apply a little ghee and keep it on medium flame and cook it from both sides till it becomes golden and crisp.
- Your paneer/cottage cheese kulcha is ready.
- Now if you want to cut and serve hot kulcha with chickpea masala, onion chutney, ketchup, or green chutney.
Suggested recipes from us
If you love Paneer dishes then sure these are my paneer recipes for you.Amritsari Kulcha Recipe, Mawa Paratha – Khoya Paratha, Methi Paratha, Mawa Paratha or Khoya Paratha, and Paneer Paratha recipes. Some more recipes you may like,