Aloo Palak Recipe or Recipe for Aloo Palak is a popular recipe. If you go to the hotel, you will find potato spinach on everyone’s menu.
It is tasty in food. Spinach vegetable has many nutritious ingredients for the human body, so people eat it with hobbies.
It is easy and easy to make. You can easily make it at home by following our Recipe for Aloo Palak or Aloo Palak recipe and enjoy the taste of it as a family.
Recipe for Aloo Palak Ingredients
- 350 grams Spinach
- 2 medium size potatoes
- 1 medium size onion
- 3 medium size tomatoes
- 1 red chili
- 8-10 cloves of garlic
- 1 pinch hing / asafoetida
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 2-3 green chilies
- Salt to taste
Aloo Palak Recipe
- Wash and cut the spinach into small pieces.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into small pieces.
- Put the pot on high flame and add 2 teaspoons of oil.
- When the oil is hot, add potatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- After 3 to 4 minutes, take out the potatoes in a plate.
- Put 1/2 teaspoon oil in the pot.
- After the oil is hot, add cumin, red chili, onion, garlic and green chilies and fry them a little. Then after frying, add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, hing / asafetida, salt as per taste and 1 teaspoon water and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, add spinach, tomatoes and fried potatoes and mix well and cook on low flame for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Turn off the gas when cooked.