Beetroot Vegetable Recipe: Beetroot ki sabzi / Beetroot ki bhaji / Chukandar ki sabzi these all three names are of the same dish Vegetable of beetroot. This Beetroot is rich in vitamins, minerals, and iron.
Most people chop it and use it as a salad or make juice and drink it. But its vegetable is also made. This vegetable is very tasty. It is very nutritious due to the high amount of iron, minerals, and vitamins in it.
You can make it easily at home. It is simple and easy to make. You can follow this recipe and make Beetroot ki sabzi / Beetroot ki bhaji / Chukandar ki sabzi or beetroot vegetable (whatever you call it) and enjoy the taste.
Beetroot Vegetable Recipe Ingredients
- 3 beetroot
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Green Gram Split (moong dal)
- 1 teaspoon Mustard (rai)
- 2 green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- Oil, salt, curry leaves
- A pinch of asafoetida,
Beet vegetable Recipe
- Put Green Gram Split (moong dal) in water and keep it for half an hour.
- Peel the beet and grate it.
- Put the vessel on the gas and add 1 teaspoon of oil.
- When the oil is hot, add rai and cumin powder and fry it a little.
- After that add a pinch of asafoetida, green chilies, onion, and curry leaves and fry the onion a little.
- Once roasted, add turmeric powder and salt to taste and mix it.
- After mixing, add moong dal and mix it.
- After that mix beet lentils and mix them.
- When mixed, cook on low heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, and chopped coriander leaves, mix and cook the beetroot for 1 minute.
- Turn off the gas when cooked.
More recipes for you
You may like to see my other recipes like Raw Banana Vegetable, Bitter Gourd’s Vegetable, Flower Cabbage, and Vatana Vegetable, Dal Palak, Hyderabadi Baghare Brinjal, Kadhai Paneer, and Grape Vegetable recipes. Also, check my another verity of recipes like,