Okra Recipe / Lady Finger Recipe / Bhendi Masala Recipe is a very delicious recipe. Although okra is cooked in many ways, the flavor of ladyfinger is unique. Everyone likes it.
Making Bhendi Masala is simple and easy. It is made in a short time. The material used to make it is easily available in the market.
You can cook this at home using this ladyfinger recipe / Bhindi masala recipe and let your children eat and eat it yourself. Your children will like it very much.
Okra Recipe Ingredients
- 500 gram okra / bhindi / lady finger
- 2 onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 hing
- 2 teaspoons celery
- 1 inch Ginger (Chopped)
- 2 Green Chilies (Chopped)
- 6 Garlic (Chopped)
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 tomato puree
- 1/2 turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons curd
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
Okra Recipe / Bhindi Masala Recipe
- Put utensil on the gas and ad 4 spoons of oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the onion and fry it for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute add bhindi and cook it on high heat for 4 to 5 minutes (until the onion turns golden).
- After cooking, turn off the gas and remove the bhindi and onion in a plate.
- Put vessel on gas and add oil.
- When the oil is hot, add cumin and celery and heat it slightly.
- After that add green chili, ginger and garlic and mix well.
- Once mixed, add red chili powder and tomato puree and cook slightly.
- When it cooked, add turmeric powder, salt as per taste, garam masala powder and coriander powder and mix it well.
- Once mixed, add a little water and fry the spices.
- After that add curd and mix it well.
- Once mixed, add lemon / limbo juice and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the gas when cooked.
More recipes for you
You may like to see my other recipes like Chili Paneer, Chicken Chili, Soya bean Manchurian, Butter Paneer Masala, Chicken noodles, Veg FrankieRoll, and Italian Pasta recipes. Also, check my another verity of recipes like,