About Fish Kabab Recipe: A very favorite dish of fish or fish eaters. Young children and older people also eat it with passion.
People living in the coastal area often eat more fish. Those people like it the most. We know that fish is good for everyone. This is a nutritious diet.
It’s easy to make. The ingredients to make it are easily available in the market. Make it at your home by following this fish kebab recipe and enjoying its taste with your family.
Fish Kebab Recipe Ingredients
- 1 kg fish
- 2 cups besan / gram flour
- 2 cups Onion (Choppad)
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp cumin powder
- 4 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp green chilli paste
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup coriander
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 2 cups coriander leaves (choppad)
- salt to taste
- Vegetable Oil / Vegetable Oil
Fish Kabab Recipe
- First, wash and clean the fish thoroughly.
- After that, take out bones of it and separate it.
- Put fish, lemon juice and salt in a vessel and mix it well.
- If there is a problem in separating the thorns from the fish, then add oil to the pan and fry the fish lightly.
- After cooling, separate the bones.
- Then crush it well.
- After that add green chili paste, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, cumin powder, turmeric powder, crushed whole coriander, chopped coriander and salt according to taste and mix it well.
- After mixing, keep it aside for 1/2 hour.
- Now mix gram flour and chopped onions in it well.
- Now make kebab shaped cakes from this mixture.
- After that put a pan on the gas and put oil in it.
- After the oil is hot, put the cake made of kebab in it.
- Fry each kebab till it turns golden in color and becomes crispy, after that take it out.
- Now serve it with tomato sauce or with any chutney.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other fish dish and other recipes like Fish Fry, Chicken Cutlet, Egg Curry, Chicken Angara, Mutton Curry, and Chicken Seekh Kebab. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,