Halwa Puri recipe or Puri Halwa recipe is a combination of two recipes. One halwa recipe, and another puri recipe. Halwa Puri–Puri Halwa is an ancient Indian dish. Which has been made for the guests and family members on festivals since ancient times.
You will find it at hotels. Nowadays it is also found on the streets of Mumbai and big cities like this. If you want to eat a sweet dish in a short time, then you can make halwa puri at your home. It is easy to make.
Follow this recipe of mine halwa puri recipe or puri halwa recipe, you can make it at your home and enjoy the taste of it.
Halwa Puri Ingredients
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons Ghee
- 1 cup (cream of wheat) suji
- 3 cups of sugar
- 2 cardamom
- Orange color
Halwa Puri Recipe
- First, take two cups of all-purpose flour and add salt and a little hot water to it and knead the dough.
- After that, apply oil and keep it for 30 minutes.
- Put three spoons of ghee on the vessel and put it on the gas.
- When ghee melts, add suji and cook it for 3 minutes.
- After that add sugar, cardamom, and a pinch of orange color and mix well.
- After mixing, add a little water and cook the pudding well.
- When cooked, take the halwa out of the gas.
- On completion of 30 minutes of the dough, make flour balls (Ladoos).
- When the laddus are ready, take the ball with the bulls and after that put the pot on the gas and add oil.
- When the oil is hot, add poori and cook.
- Once cooked, take out the puri.