Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe: As soon as the name of strawberry comes, the memory of Mahaleshwar is immense. This strawberry ice cream recipe is from this strawberry. We will learn how to make strawberry ice cream.
Often people think that ice cream is eaten only in the summer season. But in reality, ice cream can be eaten in any season. But in the summer season, there is something else that is fun to eat.
Ice cream has different flavors and it has a strawberry flavor. Strawberry ice cream is very tasty. Children and adults like it right.
We understand that ice cream has to be bought from the shop itself, we cannot make it, it is difficult to make it. But the reality is the opposite of this. We can make it at home. Follow this Strawberry Ice Cream recipe and make it at home and enjoy its taste.
Strawberry Ice Cream recipe Ingredients
- 2 cups fresh cream
- 300 ml Condensed Milk
- 200g fresh strawberry
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla juice
- Red color
Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
- First of all, keep the fresh cream in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- After that wash the strawberries into pieces and grind them (puree) in the mixer.
- After grinding, take them out in a vessel.
- Take out the fresh cream in a bowl and whip it a little.
- After that add vanilla ras, condensed milk, and sugar and whip it.
- After whipping, add strawberry puri and mix it well.
- Once mixed, add a pinch of red color and mix.
- Now put it in a box and close it.
- After that keep it in the freezer for 10 – 12 hours.
- Remove from the freezer after 12 hours.
More recipes for you
You may like to see my other recipes like Butter Scotch Ice Cream, Oreo Ice Cream, Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Ice Cream, saffron cardamom / Kesar Elaichi ice cream, Mango Ice Cream, and Paan Ice Cream recipes. Also, check my another verity of recipes like,