Namak Pare recipe – Shankarpali recipe: this is a traditional salted snack. In some places, it is called Shankarpali. It is delicious, spicy, and crunchy. Children and older people also like it. And for those who like to eat salty snacks over breakfast or tea, then this is a favorite dish for them.
This snack is also made festive. It does not deteriorate quickly. It can be prepared and saved in a box and eaten later. You prepare it in large quantities and keep it in a box and when you feel like it then take it out and eat it with tea or coffee.
By the way, Namak pare – Shankarpali is easily available in the market, but we can make it at our home too. If you want to make you can make it in a very short time. It is also very easy to make. We can make it very easily at home. So let’s make Shankarpali – Namak pare today.
Shankarpali Recipe Ingredients / Namak Pare recipe Ingredients
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon celery
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt to taste
Shankarpali Recipe / Namak Pare recipe
- Take a vessel, add 3 spoons of oil and celery in it and mix it well.
- After mixing, add 1/2 cup of water and garnish the flour. (For Namak pare, the dough should be tight and therefore reduce water usage).
- Once the dough is done, cover the dough for 20 minutes.
- After completing 20 minutes, take the dough and after that prepare the big balls (Ladoos).
- Then take laddu with a rolling pin and then cut it into small pieces.
- In this way cut all the balls (laddus) into small pieces.
- Then Put the vessel on the gas and pour oil.
- After the oil becomes hot, put a small piece of Namak pare in a vessel and fry it.
- Thus fry all Namak pare and turn off the gas after frying and take out the Namak pare in a vessel.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other dish recipes like Moong Dal Kachori, Puran Poli, Frankie Roll, Soybean Kebabs, Medu Wada, and Halwa Puri. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,