Cheese Butter Masala Recipe or Paneer Butter Masala recipe: this is a famous dish. And it is one of the favorite dishes of Vegetarian people. If you are fond of cheese, then you will like this dish very much, this dish is for you.
It is easy to make. We can make it easily at home too. So let’s make Butter Paneer Masala today.
Paneer Butter Masala Ingredients – Cheese Butter Masala Recipe Ingredients
- 200 gm cottage cheese
- 20 grams of butter
- 200 grams onion (chopped)
- 100 grams Tomato (puree)
- 3 cloves
- 2 cardamom
- 1 cinnamon
- 1 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Kasuri Methi
- Ginger Garlic Paste
Butter Paneer Masala Recipe – Cheese Butter Masala Recipe
- First of all, put the pot on the gas and add 2 teaspoons of oil.
- When the oil is hot, add 20 grams of butter and heat it.
- When hot, add bay leaf, long, 2 cardamoms, and cinnamon and fry.
- When the frying is done, add the Kanda and salt and fry it.
- After frying the onion a little, add tomato puree and mix it.
- After that add coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, black pepper powder mix, and fry.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and mix and cover the pot and cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
- After completing 10 minutes, add two cups of water and shake it well and let the water boil.
- When it boils add paneer and cover the pot and cook for 10 minutes.
- After completing 10 minutes, add Kasuri Methi and mix it and turn off the gas.
Suggested recipes from us
If you love Paneer dishes then sure these are my paneer recipes for you. Kadai Paneer, Tomato Paneer, Chili Paneer, Mutter paneer, and Paneer ka paratha recipes. Some more recipes you may like,