Lauki ka halwa recipe / Bottle Gourd Halwa Recipe This is a simple recipe. Bottle Gourd Halwa is also called Dudhi Halwa or some people call it Ghiya Halwa.
Pudding is to be sweet in taste. It is very tasty. Not everyone likes bottle-gourd vegetables. But children and elders eat it ( Lauki ka halwa/ bottle gourd halwa ) with great passion. We can make it a sweet dish at our parties.
If you like to eat sweets, then at this time you can eat Lauki ka halwa/bottle gourd halwa. Most people like to eat sweets after eating food. Even for such a time, bottle gourd halwa is a good option.
A Bottle Gourd is considered good for health. Therefore, if you eat a Lauki ka halwa/ bottle gourd halwa, you will also get health benefits. Make and eat it and also take advantage of this quality bottle of a gourd.
This is easy to make. You can make it easily at home. You can make this by following our Lauki ka halwa Recipe / Bottle Gourd Halwa Recipe. M make it at home and enjoy the taste of it.
Lauki ka halwa Ingredients / Bottle gourd halwa Ingredients
- 1 gourd
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/2 cup Mawa
- Almond (Chopped)
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Ghee
Lauki ka halwa Recipe / Bottle gourd halwa Recipe
- Wash and peel the bottle gourd.
- Once peeled, grated bottle gourd.
- Put ghee on the gas and put it on gas.
- After ghee melts, add a grated bottle gourd and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add cardamom powder and mix well and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add sugar after 8 to 10 minutes and mix well.
- After that add mawa and cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add almonds and mix well and turn off the gas.