Chickpeas Masala Recipe, Recipe of Chole Masala or Chana Masala Recipe is a famous recipe in Chana recipes. Chana aloo masala / Chana potato masala recipe is also the nearest recipe to this.
Recipe of Chole Masala, Chickpeas Masala Recipe, or Chana Masala Recipe is a recipe from Punjab and North India but now it is very popular all over India.
People are going to the Dhaba to eat it. But it can be made at home. This is easy to make. The material used to make it is easily available in the market. It is eaten with roti, rice, and poori.
Follow our Chickpeas Masala Recipe, Recipe of Chole Masala, or Chana Masala Recipe and make it at home and enjoy the taste of it.
Chickpeas Masala Recipe Ingredients
- 250-gram chickpeas
- 2 teaspoons Kashmiri red chili powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon gram flour
- 2 teaspoons tamarind juice
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 tablespoons
- 2 onion
- coriander and curry leaves
- 1 potato ( if you want to cook aloo chana masala)
Chickpeas Masala Recipe
- Wash the first chickpeas and keep them boiling.
- Wash and chop 2 onions.
- If the chickpeas are boiled, take it off the gas
- Put the vessel on the gas and add 2 spoons of oil to it.
- When the oil is hot, add chopped onion and salt and cook it.
- After that add potato and ginger garlic paste and cook a little.
- Now add curry leaves, turmeric, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, Kashmiri red chili powder, coriander, and 1 glass of water.
- Now cover the pot and let the water boil.
- After cooking, add boiled chickpeas and mix them well and cook it.
- Now mix 1 spoon of gram flour and mix it.
- After that add the tamarind lentils, stir well and cook.
- After cooking, remove the chana aloo masala from the gas.
Note: If you want to make Aloo Chana Masala, then after placing chickpeas for boiling, wash and peel the potato then cut it and put it in water. At the 6th stage add potatoes with garlic paste and cook a little.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other dish recipes like Potato Pakoda, Puran Poli, Frankie Roll, Soybean Kebabs, Medu Wada, and Halwa Puri. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,