Samosa Recipe or Vegetable Potato Samosa Recipe or Aloo Samosa Recipe is a very popular recipe. After Vada, if any street food is sold on the second number then it is the samosa.
It is not a sign of introduction. People like to eat it over tea in the evening. Samosa is a good option to serve at such a time if guests come suddenly to home.
You can also serve it with Pudineki chutney, red chutney, or tomato sauce. The material used to make it is often in our house. And if it is not, then it is easily available in the market.
This is easy to make. You can make this at your home by following this samosa recipe or vegetable potato samosa recipe or Aloo Samosa Recipe. And the co-family enjoy the taste of it.
Vegetable Potato Samosa Recipe Ingredients / Aloo Samosa Recipe Ingredients
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 4 tsp ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon celery
- 4 boiled potatoes
- 1/2 cup boiled peas
- 3 Green Chillies (Chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 Chaat Masala
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/5 teaspoon mango powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Mint leaves, coriander leaves
Samosa Recipe / Aloo Samosa Recipe
- First, add celery and salt to the flour and mix it well.
- Once mixed, add 4 tablespoons of ghee and mix well.
- Then add some water and knead the dough.
- After the dough, keep the dough covered for 30 minutes.
- Mash the boiled potatoes.
- Put the vessel on gas and add oil.
- Add cumin seeds and fry them when oil become hot.
- Then add ginger, green chili and coriander and mix it.
- After that add boiled peas, red chili powder and turmeric powder and cook for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, add garam masala, mashed potatoes, salt as per taste and mint and mix it well and cook on a low flame for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the gas when cooked and let the potatoes cool down.
- When the potatoes cool down, add chaat masala, mango powder and coriander leaves and mix well.
- After 30 minutes of flour, knead the dough again.
- After that prepare flour ladoos.
- Then roll laddu with a rolling pin.
- Now cut maida roti into two pieces and shape the roti like samosas, then fill potatoes in it and close the samosas.
- Likewise make samosas of all the laddus.
- After the samosa is ready, place the utensil on the gas and pour oil.
- After the oil is hot, add samosa and fry for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn off the gas after frying.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other dish recipes like Moong Dal Kachori, Puran Poli, Frankie Roll, Soybean Kebabs, Medu Wada, and Halwa Puri. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,