Chicken Fried Rice Recipe Indian is a Chinese Fried Rice recipe. It is pungent and malty in taste. Which by its taste wins the hearts of all.
It is very much liked in our country. If you are fond of eating chicken, then you will like fried rice very much. This is an easy and quick dish.
Chicken and rice are their main ingredients. You can also make it by using the leftover rice. You can make fried rice by following our Chicken Fried Rice recipe or Chinese Fried Rice recipe and enjoy the simplicity of it.
Chicken Fried Rice Recipe Ingredients / Chinese Fried Rice Recipe Ingredients
- 250 grams of chicken
- 250 grams of rice
- 1 capsicum
- 1 carrot
- 2 eggs
- 1 Dundee Kanda Bhaji
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- Little Oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Some Garlic
- 1 teaspoon red chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Little Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Ajinomoto
Chicken Fried Rice Recipe / Chinese Fried Rice Recipe
- Wash the chicken thoroughly and clean it first.
- Then cut it into big pieces.
- Wash rice and boil it.
- Wash the capsicum and onion green in small pieces.
- Then wash and chop the cabbage and carrots.
- Chop 1 spoon of ginger garlic.
- Put the vessel on the gas and heat the oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the chicken with black pepper powder and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Once cooked, take it out in a vessel.
- Now heat the oil by placing utensils on the gas.
- When the oil is hot, break 2 eggs and put in it and cook it.
- After half the baking, mix it.
- Now add ginger garlic chops and cook a little.
- Then add onion green, carrot, capsicum and cauliflower and mix well.
- After mixing, add soya sauce, vinegar, red chili sauce, and salt, stir well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Once cooked, add boiled rice and shake.
- Then add boiled chicken, stir well and mix and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from gas when cooked.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other fish dish and other recipes like Fish Fry, Chicken Cutlet, Egg Curry, Chicken Angara, Mutton Curry, and Chicken Seekh Kebab. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,