Carrot tomato soup recipe When winter comes, you miss the carrot soup. A carrot soup recipe is required to make it. Carrot soup is a good dish to warm the body. If the tomato is also added to its ingredients, then the carrot tomato soup recipe is made.
This soup is delicious. Carrot soup is very healthy. You can drink it in any season. Carrots contain large amounts of vitamin A. Similarly, in tomatoes. When the soup is made from a mixture of these two, then it is full of vitamin A and is beneficial. You can also make only carrot soup if you want. Sugar and pepper are used to enhance the taste of the soup.
Eating carrot soup improves the skin. Similarly, it also protects the skin from damage caused by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Skin is bright and healthy with the use of this soup.
This is easy to make recipe. It takes less material to make it. And it is easily available in the market. You can easily make it to your home. Make it with the help of our Carrot Soup Recipe or Carrot and Tomato Soup Recipe and enjoy its taste and be healthy as well.
Tomato carrot soup Recipe Ingredients.
Tomato carrot soup Recipe Ingredients
- 200 grams of carrots
- 1/2 kg Tomato
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt to taste
- Grated cream and carrots for garnishing
Tomato Carrot Soup Recipe
- First of all, wash the carrots and tomatoes.
- After washing, cut it into small pieces.
- Put a pot on the gas, add carrots, tomatoes, salt, and a cup of water, and boil it.
- When it boils, reduce the heat and cook till the vegetables become soft.
- After the vegetables are cooked, turn off the gas and let it cool down.
- When it cools down, grind it in a blender.
- After grinding, sieve it with a sieve.
- Put the mixture on the gas again, put this mixture, add 4 to 5 cups of water and boil it, and dilute it.
- After that add black pepper and sugar and cook it on low heat for 10 minutes.
- After cooking for ten minutes, take it off the gas.
- Your soup is ready.
- Remove the soup to a bowl or plate and garnish it with grated carrots and cream and serve.