Potato Soup Recipe: People like to drink soup during the winter season. You can make and drink potato soup. Some vegetables are boiled along with potatoes and soup is prepared by adding the rest of the ingredients. It is tasty as well as nutritious.
It’s easy to make. We can make it at home. The ingredients used to make this are present in our kitchen. And even if it is not there, it is easily available in the market. Make it at your home by following this Potato Soup recipe and enjoy the taste of it with your family and friends.
Potato Soup Recipe Ingredients
- 6 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 3 cups milk
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- freshly ground black pepper
- green coriander
- salt to taste
- 50 grams parsley
Potato Soup Recipe
- First, peel the potato, wash it and make small pieces from it.
- Finely chop coriander leaves
- Now put potatoes, onions, carrots, black pepper, green coriander, and salt as per taste in a vessel. This
- Cover it and cook on a medium flame for 10 minutes. When it comes to a boil, slow the flame and cook for 15-20 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, put milk and butter in a vessel till the potatoes are cooked, add cornflour to it.
- Now beat this mixture well.
- Mash the mixture once the potatoes are cooked.
- Add milk, butter, and corn mixture to the potato mixture and cook it till it comes to a boil.
- Keep stirring it well while it comes to a boil so that no lumps form.
- Transfer the prepared soup to a serving bowl and serve it with chopped parsley.
Other recipes for you
I hope you like my other soup dish recipes like Vegetable and Chicken soup. Apart from this, you can see my other types of recipes as well,