The Mango ice cream recipe is a recipe for mango. Sweet and mango-flavored aromatic mango ice cream is very tasty. The use of dry fruits makes it even more fun. It is very popular ice cream for children.
These are available in the market but we can easily make it at home in a very short time.
In hot weather, one also likes to eat ice cream, and in this season eating it is something else. Follow this mango ice cream recipe and make mango ice cream and enjoy its taste.
Mango ice cream recipe Ingredients
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 cup fresh crime
- Condensed milk
- Pieces of ice
Mango Ice Cream Recipe
- First, keep the fresh cream in the freezer for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes, take out the fresh cream in a bowl.
- Now take another bowl and put ice pieces in it.
- Put a bowl of fresh cream on top of it.
- Now stir the cream well for 10 minutes.
- Peel and chop mangoes.
- 1 chopped mangoes and mix them in the mixer
- Now add the crushed mango and condensed milk to the fresh cream and stir it well and mix.
- After mixing it, put it in a box and put mango pieces on top and close the box.
- Now keep it in the freezer for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, take it out of the freezer and eat it.
More recipes for you
You may like to see my other recipes like Butter Scotch Ice Cream, Oreo Ice Cream, Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Ice Cream, Strawberry Ice Cream, Coffee ice cream, and Paan Ice Cream recipes. Also, check my another verity of recipes like,