Pan ice cream recipe, Betel Leaf Ice Cream Recipe – Paan flavor ice cream recipe is a favorite recipe of pan eaters in India and its neighboring countries. There are many people who are fond of Betel leaf (paan).
There will be people in your house who will like to eat pan. So on this summer day, I have come for you to with the recipe attached to the pan. Yes, today I will tell you how we can make Pan ice cream / betel leaf ice cream at home. You can feed it to all the people of the house.
I have not used any flavor or chemicals in it. Original pan / betel leaf has been used in this recipe. Paan flavor ice cream recipe uses pan flavors. For this, it is called Pan Flavor Ice Cream Recipe.
If a guest comes to your house, there is a small party in your house, then you can use this Pan ice cream recipe – Pan flavor ice cream recipe or betel leaf ice cream and make Pan ice cream too. So let’s see how to make betel leaf ice cream.
Pan ice cream Ingredients / Betel leaf ice cream Ingredients
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 200 grams Condensed Milk
- 2 paan (with gulkand)
Pan Ice Cream Recipe / Betel leaf Ice Cream Recipe
- Keep the fresh cream in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take out the fresh cream in a bowl.
- Now take another second cup and put ice cubes in it.
- Put a bowl of fresh cream on top of it.
- Now stir the cream well for 10 minutes.Grind the pan in the mixer.
- Now add powdered pan and condensed milk to the cream and mix it well.
- After that, close the cream in a box and keep it in the freezer for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, take it out of the freezer and have a taste of betel leaf (paan) ice cream.
More recipes for you
You may like to see my other recipes like Butter Scotch Ice Cream, Oreo Ice Cream, Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Ice Cream, Strawberry Ice Cream and Mango Ice Cream recipes. Also, check my another verity of recipes like,