Oreo biscuit ice cream recipe or Oreo ice cream recipe is a recipe of ice cream made by using Oreo Biscuits. It is low-content ice cream. We can make it easily at home.
Oreo Biscuits are used to make this, due to that it is called Oreo Ice Cream. This ice cream is delicious to eat, so let us make ice cream.
Children as well as adults of all ages also like its taste, so they like to eat it. So this ice cream is favorite of all ages people.
The material used to make it is easily available in the market. Make it at your home on holidays or at the weekend party when friends come to your home. And enjoy the taste of it with your family and friends.
Oreo Biscuit Ice Cream Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 200 grams Condensed Milk
- 8-10 Orio Biscuits
Oreo Biscuit Ice Cream Recipe
- Keep the fresh cream in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take out the fresh cream in a bowl.
- Now take another bowl and put ice pieces in it.
- Put a bowl of fresh cream on top of it.
- Now stir the cream well for 10 minutes.
- Grind 8-10 Orio Biscuits in the mixer.
- After that put condensed milk and biscuits powder into the cream and mix it well.
- Now keep it in the freezer for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, take it out of the fridge and eat it.
More recipes for you
You may like to see my other recipes like Butter Scotch Ice Cream, Coffee ice cream, Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Ice Cream, Strawberry Ice Cream, Mango Ice Cream, and Paan Ice Cream recipes. Also, check my another verity of recipes like,